Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

Is it soon yet? Almost? Got an update Mr Chase? I live vicariously through your small mentions of this and that like peeing ourselves and three amps blew a rod.

@bradlake it's an ancient gaming trope in reference to Half Life 2's nonexistent but oft hypothesized canonical sequel. "Half Life 3 confirmed" would be our refrain at the slightest hints from the devs or literally anyone's most recent confirmation bias theory, satirical or otherwise.
Thanks, bro..I gave up on gaming culture after Carmageddon....

@bradlake it's an ancient gaming trope in reference to Half Life 2's nonexistent but oft hypothesized canonical sequel. "Half Life 3 confirmed" would be our refrain at the slightest hints from the devs or literally anyone's most recent confirmation bias theory, satirical or otherwise.

I first read that as "Have Life", thinking it was an ironic play on words about the video game Half Life, and those that don't "Have a life".... lol

Carry on

I just checked back on this thread because it seems like a longer than normal beta.....and now I have no idea what we are talking about. Am I still on the Fractal forum or did my old man fingers hit a link by mistake?

RR

I'm "only" 33 (though I feel old as f*ck) and I feel the same way, RafterRattler. I kind of wish people would stop posting about how excited they are and simply be silent until FractalAudio actually posts an update. It's like I'm on a Facebook group for Dancing With the Stars and they're jonseing for the next cast to be announced (which finally did happen, yesterday :))

I'm "only" 33 (though I feel old as f*ck) and I feel the same way, RafterRattler. I kind of wish people would stop posting about how excited they are and simply be silent until FractalAudio actually posts an update. It's like I'm on a Facebook group for Dancing With the Stars and they're jonseing for the next cast to be announced (which finally did happen, yesterday :))
...I may be forced to watch that show this season to see my main man Cub David Wells shake a leg......

Like...don't tell me what to do, old man, okay?

:)

I refuse to post a random comment here. If I did it would imply that I have a lack of faith that Cliff will release the Firmware within the next 33 hours and 33 minutes and 33 seconds. And since my black cat got stuck 33% into the cat door and was mewing pleasantly that he was happy to be so overfed lately, (about 33% overfed...)

Geez, like, can't a person just make a humorous off-topic comment without there being reverberating overtones of off-topicness. Let me ask my cat. He's sort of a prisoner at the moment. When the firmware is released...

Back
Top Bottom