Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

200612062101.jpg

Engleburt approves

Sorry, going to be a while longer. I had been working on some new measurement techniques and yesterday I stumbled onto something. As a result I ended up changing some of the algorithms but now I have to remeasure a bunch of amps again.

I was gonna say that Cliff is waiting for 75,000 views on this thread to release the new FW, but there goes that theory...

Sorry, going to be a while longer. I had been working on some new measurement techniques and yesterday I stumbled onto something. As a result I ended up changing some of the algorithms but now I have to remeasure a bunch of amps again.

Just wondering, did this happen in the bathroom again?

if youre in axe edit, update block definitions
how do you do that? i don't mean to complain, this beta rocks. If you're like me and usually wait until final release, you're missing out. Holy shit is there a noticeable improvement :D
I would say this is the biggest one yet to be honest...

Isn't that what betas are 4 ? Cool i'm curious as hell what you come up with...

Back
Top Bottom