Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Firmware Release

Do you know what cab and what amp settings works best to get that AFD album tone? Like the tone he had on Live at the Ritz?

Marshall 4x12 with V30s.

On the AFD Slash sets all controls at 1 o'clock. But remember that Master and Presence settings do not translate "visually".

See amp guide and AFD100 manual.

Very cool on A Sunday

One question Cliff

I know on another forum you had mentioned possiblilty of the Archon amp model

Is that still coming soon in future updates

Thanks as always for your continued improvements

This new Brit 800 # 34 is this the Brit 800 in the amp section as I canÄt find anything saying: Brit 800 # 34?

Do we know when we are getting the Sunn Model T and the Ampeg Portaflex in possibly the next FW or was there a problem with the physical amps to be modeled?

Resetting the amps dramatically changes the level of many of my presets. Most become much quieter. At least one, much louder. Not a big deal but wondering what parameter change would cause this?

Resetting the amps dramatically changes the level of many of my presets. Most become much quieter. At least one, much louder. Not a big deal but wondering what parameter change would cause this?

Well, a literal "reset" (like from the Block menu in Axe-Edit) will change the Level parameter back to default as well as Master Volume (and drive well, and everything else, but those are the Three things that will affect your level most), selecting another amp and reselecting the previous amp will reset Master Volume (pretty much everything but Drive, and B/M/T). You could always copy the old settings to Y (or another amp block first, but Y is easiest to compare against), then do the reset, then compare contrast what has changed

Reactions: Rex
I know tis has been asked an d answered. But what does it mean when you say deselect and reselect amp block? Do I delete the block completely and re-enter it or just double click it to turn off and double click to turn on?

Back
Top Bottom