Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Firmware Release

Right, I was just asking if it's possible to buy the XL cabs anywhere then, cause I'd like that Larry Mitchell 4x12. It'd be cool if they were included in the .zip but I'm not even complaining. I'll buy them if they get released somewhere for Mark I/II users.

Is it illegal to share them if they're free anyway?
that cab and 2 more are available in the presets here for free http://www.fractalaudio.com/accurate

Damn it!! you said Monday man, how the hell am I going to get this done now, today, when i told her i had nothing to do!!

LOL loving this Fractal journey, it just gets better!!

So is something amiss with the Hi Power models? bright switch is very subtle, almost thought it wasn't doing anything at first listen. They're also really clean at default settings, gotta really crank them if you want them to breakup. I didn't use them before so I have nothing to go by. If they're correct (no bugs) well then I like the clean tone i can get with them. I'll just add an OD

yeah, that's where i grabbed it from. it found it's way into a couple of my gigging presets (in a stereo cab with another greenback). it's got a super vintage vibe to it and feels really great to play through.
looking forward to this update, although i've had flu for a week and my ears are all glued up, so it'll have to wait a few days :(

Thank you! Looking forward to diving deep into this one.

As someone who just recently celebrated 19 years of playing guitar, I can honestly say I've never had it better. I've come a long way from a Squier SP-10 and DOD Grunge pedal! :p

First Update I'm not happy with.
The Brit 800 sounded way too muddy and boomy.
Reverted back to Beta 7.02
So glad I made a backup

noticed on the saturation switch authentic turning up the saturation dive you lose volume. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom