Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Firmware Release

From the beta:
"Replaced factory cab #62 with new “4x12 Greenback (LM)” from the “Larry Mitchell: Accurate” session."

So I hate to be this guy, because I was one of the ones who wanted to keep F062 V30, but I really like the LM cab too and was thinking it was in the Larry Mitchell pack but I only see 3 cabs, none of which are it. I'd shell out for it if I knew where to find it. Anyone have any ideas?

Awesome. I happen to have a free afternoon because band practice was cancelled. I was kinda bummed but now I've got a great way to pass the time.

Thanks Team FAS, very exciting. One question, didn't Cliff mention something about fixing a mistake in the Plexi models earlier in the thread? I can't see a specific reference to that in the release notes? Or maybe I was dreaming..

Oh that's right - he did mention that earlier.

Just got back from Europe so this is my welcome back present !!! Thank you x100000000000 Cliff and Co !!!

From the beta:
"Replaced factory cab #62 with new “4x12 Greenback (LM)” from the “Larry Mitchell: Accurate” session."

So I hate to be this guy, because I was one of the ones who wanted to keep F062 V30, but I really like the LM cab too and was thinking it was in the Larry Mitchell pack but I only see 3 cabs, none of which are it. I'd shell out for it if I knew where to find it. Anyone have any ideas?
Factoy Cab #62 was left untouched.

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 10.15.33 AM.png

I believe Larry's mix was added as a new factory cab in position #184 4x12 Greenback Mix. Only XL and XL+ users get the new mix cabs according to the release notes.

Added five new cabs comprised of our favorite mixes from several of our latest cab packs (only available for XL and XL+):
- 1x12 Class-A 15W Mix
- 1x15 Vibrato Verb Mix
- 2x12 Class-A 30W Mix
- 4x10 SuperVerb Mix
- 4x12 Greenback Mix

I reckon there isn't a chance these will be offered as optional/user cabs for the Mark I/II (like some of the old XL cabs were).

Replaced following OwnHammer factory cabs with new IRs (see Note 2):
- Cab #57 with “4x12 MAR PR-H55 FULL”
- Cab #142 with “1x12 DLX P12R Fat”
- Cab #146 with “4x10 SUPER VERB CTS FAT”
- Cab #148 with “4x12 MAR PR-M20B FULL”
- Cab #149 with “4x12 TRAD V60 FULL”

I guess the Mark I/II won't get these, either, since there are no Cabs #142 - #149 and these weren't added to the .zip file.

Is it advisable to do the amp block reset thing if I was already running the Q7 Beta? Just want to make sure it is necessary before I go through the tweaking process again.

Factoy Cab #62 was left untouched.

View attachment 38438

I believe Larry's mix was added as a new factory cab in position #184 4x12 Greenback Mix. Only XL and XL+ users get the new mix cabs according to the release notes.
Right, I was just asking if it's possible to buy the XL cabs anywhere then, cause I'd like that Larry Mitchell 4x12. It'd be cool if they were included in the .zip but I'm not even complaining. I'll buy them if they get released somewhere for Mark I/II users.

Is it illegal to share them if they're free anyway?

Back
Top Bottom