• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Firmware Release

jsl2h

Inspired
Factoy Cab #62 was left untouched.

View attachment 38438

I believe Larry's mix was added as a new factory cab in position #184 4x12 Greenback Mix. Only XL and XL+ users get the new mix cabs according to the release notes.
Right, I was just asking if it's possible to buy the XL cabs anywhere then, cause I'd like that Larry Mitchell 4x12. It'd be cool if they were included in the .zip but I'm not even complaining. I'll buy them if they get released somewhere for Mark I/II users.

Is it illegal to share them if they're free anyway?

Brownmatthall

Forum Addict
Right, I was just asking if it's possible to buy the XL cabs anywhere then, cause I'd like that Larry Mitchell 4x12. It'd be cool if they were included in the .zip but I'm not even complaining. I'll buy them if they get released somewhere for Mark I/II users.

Is it illegal to share them if they're free anyway?
that cab and 2 more are available in the presets here for free http://www.fractalaudio.com/accurate

Maxsys

Inspired
Damn it!! you said Monday man, how the hell am I going to get this done now, today, when i told her i had nothing to do!!

LOL loving this Fractal journey, it just gets better!!

brianv4

Forum Addict
So is something amiss with the Hi Power models? bright switch is very subtle, almost thought it wasn't doing anything at first listen. They're also really clean at default settings, gotta really crank them if you want them to breakup. I didn't use them before so I have nothing to go by. If they're correct (no bugs) well then I like the clean tone i can get with them. I'll just add an OD

simeon

Axe-Master
yeah, that's where i grabbed it from. it found it's way into a couple of my gigging presets (in a stereo cab with another greenback). it's got a super vintage vibe to it and feels really great to play through.
looking forward to this update, although i've had flu for a week and my ears are all glued up, so it'll have to wait a few days :(

PumpkinKing86

Inspired
Thank you! Looking forward to diving deep into this one.

As someone who just recently celebrated 19 years of playing guitar, I can honestly say I've never had it better. I've come a long way from a Squier SP-10 and DOD Grunge pedal! :p

MisterE

Forum Addict
First Update I'm not happy with.
The Brit 800 sounded way too muddy and boomy.
Reverted back to Beta 7.02
So glad I made a backup

APOGEE123

Veteran
noticed on the saturation switch authentic turning up the saturation dive you lose volume. Is this normal?

Top Bottom