Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.03 Firmware Released

factory cabs 33 to 37.....They sounded as if they had a high pass filter. I do not know how to explain it better. But it definitely sounded bad. Now I have installed fw 6.02 and axe edit 3.12 and apparently everything has returned to normal
Check out the speaker size parameter in the cab block. Maybe it defaults to a lower value than normal?

Check out the speaker size parameter in the cab block. Maybe it defaults to a lower value than normal?
Thank you! However, as I said before, I have returned to fw 6.02 and 3.12 AE, and without touching any parameter has returned to normal operation. thanks again!

Just came back from a gig, Axe Fx with Q6.03 worked Flawless And Superb (F.A.S.) as usual. So AE must be the culprid, allthough I'm now only experiencing the "Control Page Thing" (the strange cab sound seems to have dissapeared) and Cliff already explained the reason for that. And to be honest, I'm actually not that bothered by it at all, can't read the display on the unit without my readingclasses anyway (pushing 50 here), so.......

Have you tried re-downloading and re-installing the firmware?
I have not, but looking at what happened with this and that, I'm not gonna download/upload/program/ anything and stay safe, I wasn't using those "faulty" factory cabs anyway.

I guess I'll just wait for 6.04 :cool:

So, I'm using axe-edit v 3.12.3 and axefx II XL+ v 6.03.1. I usually program using axe-edit on a mac (os 10.12.2) with the MFC connected to the axefx. when i want to use the mfc i'll pause edit, check things out then go back to edit. can't do this with current versions, the MFC locks up :-( I have to unplug FAS link then plug it back in in order for things to work again.

Just wondering, I know how to use the Fractal-Bot to load firmware. How do you load the new presets (the ones for 6.0 or above)to the hardware?

Just wondering, I know how to use the Fractal-Bot to load firmware. How do you load the new presets (the ones for 6.0 or above)to the hardware?
You can also load them in Axe-Edit's Axe-Manage:presets tool.

Back
Top Bottom