Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.03 Firmware Released

I downloaded 6.03 this morning and didn't even get a chance to install it yet. I'm a RAC12 user, so I'm happy to see there's a 6.03p1 update to fix whatever it was that was broken! Thanks!

Lol did they just literally fix that in a matter of minutes or what.
Amazing (and I'm not a RAC12 user)
I'm with you, because I had literally just noticed that, and was too curious to not check to see how long between the post re the RAC12 and Cliff's update. Less than an hour?

Can Dick Clark Productions even sabbotage as fast as Cliff can isolate and fix?

I certainly hope you don't think my comment was a slight of or diminishing anything Al has provided with both his skill or the products he has developed to support us all. If so you could not be more incorrect. I have always supported and promoted his efforts. In fact, my intention with the "regardless of manufacturer" part of the comment was to emphasize that I feel amazed Cliff and company ALWAYS go to these unheard levels of customer support and in this particular case it's not simply because Al has been so productive in the FAS community.
nope, just took a moment to comment on the topic. i agree.

Breaking everything for one parameter nobody uses is something else. Who uses pitch learn?
Then do you think there's no other way that displaying a block to access its parameters? That sounds like strange programming nonetheless...
I use Pitch learn, Gabacho.

"Gabacho (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡaˈβatʃo]; feminine, gabacha) is a word used in the Spanish language to describe foreigners of different origins.

In Spain it is used as a pejorative reference to someone French, coming from the Catalan word gavatx which translates as foreigner."

Pretty uncalled for.

But it can also mean Apron right?
Haha I too selected the word and did a "look up" when I got the email notification.

Thanks a million Sir :)

Edit: just read the whole thread...wow...just wow! Cliff you never cease to amaze me! awesome.

Last edited:
I know I'm preaching to the choir big time here, but the way FAS is dealing with not just these issues but all issues in general is unmatched by any other company, period! I've been walking this planet for nearly half a century now, been a musician for almost 40 of those years, dealt with dozens of companies as a customer or an endorser, and I have never, ever met a group of people who cared for their customers like FAS does. I'm proud to call myself a Fractal artist and to be a part of this family!

We are all mad guitarists and insane tone chasers and we will never NEVER be 100% happy.... "well, its good but I would love some more of xxxxxxx.... little less of yyyyy.... etc etc...
But the way FAS take care of their customers is beyond anything I have ever seen. Look at their artist endorsement lineup... STILL... I mean STILL takes time to take care of our "petty bedroom" player problems... (no disrespect to you pro guys here).

I will never buy any other brand again as long as I live!

Thanks

I've been a Fractal product owner for years now (around 2012 I think?) and to this day have still not seen a company that makes great adjustments to their current products, comes up with new ones, and still provides outstanding support like they do. Friedman is awesome as well but Fractal is on a whole different level.

I actually don't mind when new users bitch about different things because I realize they haven't been a customer long enough to see the great support, etc. Most of us were overwhelmed in the beginning and then dove in. :) Like I have mentioned before, Fractal made my Guitarist ADD go away and haven't bought a new amp since I got my Axe-FX! :)

Guys, new problems continue to appear with this update. I just detected my first sound problem with this latest update FW 6.03.1. Some Cabs sonud like had a high pass filter. Sorry if this is not the place to report this
Axe fx 2 MK2

Last edited:
Guys, new problems continue to appear with this update. I just detected my first sound problem with this latest update FW 6.03.1. Some Cabs sonud like had a high pass filter. Sorry if this is not the place to report this
Axe fx 2 MK2
User cabs or factory cabs?

User cabs or factory cabs?
Factory Cabs.
I had the same issue with 6.02 (I'm still on that firmware but have not played anything in weeks and didn't update the firmware)

(I had it with factory cabs at least, not many, probably 8-10, but didn't try them all)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom