• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.02 Public Beta

StickMan

Veteran
Have I haven't updated in a bit so you may already have done this to the drive blocks but have you thought about offering a "voltage" setting on drive blocks...from starved to all the way to say...24v?
:)
That's an interesting idea, when I built my Fuzz Face, I put a pot in it to simulate a partially drained battery. The tone is noticeably different depending on how that is set.

I also have a "Danelectrode" which is a power supply that allows you to reduce the voltage. It works really well with my RAT.

So I can see having that kind of feature in the drive models, it might add some interesting tonal variations.

Top Bottom