Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.01 Firmware Released

And another parameter that determines how nonlinear the tube is between cutoff and saturation.
Was it added?

Thanks Cliff!
Walter Sá

Cliff, I had posted on "anyone not a fan of 6" that I was having trouble getting punchy palm mutes. well today I tried 6.01 and didn't have any issues, it sounded and responded great. well the other day when I was having the issue it was on my AX8, so I assumed the AX8 and the Axe FxII were pretty much the same but today I ran them both through my Friedmans and my CLR's with the same preset and it's the AX8 I'm having trouble with and not the AxeFx. it's not a big difference but the AxeFx is tighter and puncher on my setup than the AX8. Both are running 6.01 thanks for your hard work, I'm not asking you to change anything at all, just wanted to clarify this.

Good lord Cliff! Your tireless work is so appreciated!! Before I decided to buy my Axe-FX XL+, I was trying to decide between it and the Kemper. I have no doubt that I made the right choice.
With every firmware update, I am reinspired. In my opinion, there is no piece of music equipment like it. Truly revolutionary. My hat is off to you. I am a nobody. I am just a hobby player of 32 years, but I have been through more equipment than I care to remember. Always ended up selling it off. But not the Axe-FX. When mine is outdated, I will be buying the your next creation.

Back
Top Bottom