Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 5.02 Firmware Released

I always use this as a selling point to those looking into the amp modeling game. Nobody beats Cliff and Fractal when it comes to customer support, updates, and bug fixes.

I went back and forth a few times between 5.0 and 5.02, and so far I prefer 5.0 by quite a bit with my main patches. The notes were a little sweeter or something in 5.0. They don't sound quite as beautiful to me when they decay in 5.02. The notes in 5.0 had an almost 3D magical quality and they were so smooth. At least for the Hook, Friedman and Fryette I tested. Maybe I need to rebuild my patches. Anyone else notice this?

Maybe I will try again tomorrow I probably have ear fatigue from playing all day anyway.

Cliff you have an amazing work ethic. I'd love to send my daughter to work with you for 1 week to just learn what it takes to be successful. Thank you for such a fast turn around on the bug fix.

Seriously, Cliff... (IMHO) this is one of the most, if not the most tastiest updates ever. The clarity, string to string definition are amazing with the dynamics jumping off the strings. Many thanks, Cliff ! :)

It "moved" :flushed:

...but seriously thanks for the awesome update!
george-costanza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom