Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 5.00 Public Beta

Thanks Cliff! Your dedication to your products and customers is unmatched.

I bet the Mark I/II's will get cut off right before the EF86 channel of the DC30 gets added, LOL!!

First, thank you FAS.

But this is bitter sweet for me.

I appreciate the effort to allow continued updates for Mark I/II units. But.... I was working hard on a plan to upgrade to an XL+!

It kind of feels like when you finally decide to sell your house and move and you mentally let go of your current house..... then you find out you'll be staying in the current house but now you mentally decided it doesn't meet your standards/needs?

Hmmm..... now I need to create a new reason why I need an XL+.

Banged my head again and when I came around...

latest

These drives are totally kickin a$$. If you've been complaining about them (even if you haven't been) i suggest you load up the Hook 1A with default settings. And for PAF type humbuckers; set input drive to around 3.16, input drive to .5 - engage the low cut switch and run it thru factory cab #131 TV mix 1 and try them out. Wow, these drives are killer! My fav's on a clean amp are now the Esoteric ACB, T808 Mod and the Zen drive. THANK YOU, now I'm gonna be late getting out of here for my gig cause I've got to have these sounds setup TODAY.

Installed it on my MKI. It works flawlessly. My existing presets sound as usual. The update process was as usual, nothing weird happened.

It seems it's time to rework some of my old presets. The marshalls rule with the new modeling and I've found a drive block setting (RCB) that sounds and feels just like the real stuff, so I need to add it to my chain. Awesome.

First, thank you FAS.

I appreciate the effort to allow continued updates for Mark I/II units. But.... I was working hard on a plan to upgrade to an XL+!

It kind of feels like when you finally decide to sell your house and move and you mentally let go of your current house..... then you find out you'll be staying in the current house but now you mentally decided it doesn't meet your standards/needs?

Wanting it is reason enough, but you don't need it. :)

I haven't bonded with the drives. Currently on a bidness trip. Can't wait to try this out when I get home.

I'm Rodney and I'm a Mark I (May 2012)

Cliff and FAS -
As before, now, and more than likely into the future, YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you.
(Mark II owner)

First, thank you FAS.

It might be a good time to sell your Mark I while updates are still going. Sounds like there was some serious work done to get this last update to fit.

Back
Top Bottom