Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 5.00 Firmware Released

I've only been able to mess with it at bedroom levels so far, but it seems to me that the Hook with the MV low and Gain higher sounds dramatically different from when the MV is High and the Gain lower. More so than what I've noticed with other models.

Another boring update. Effects and Utilities update please.... Don't need anymore amps....

Wah is an effect, and just received a "major" update. I'm all for more amp models and amp modeling improvements. But I also lean towards more love for the effects. I got most excited with the release of the improved reverb, the Dimension Chorus, the dephase, etc. Looking at what some companies like EH are doing excites me too. Mike Matthews lets his engineers run wild. Some misses, but when there is a hit, it is something to notice.

Woah nelly... in the last few updates the drive block was updated, the Wah updated & The HOOK was added as well as the Carvin
How can you say no more amps when the Hook is easily one of the best amps in the unit? I know I'm not alone in saying that, the Hook is outstanding.
I'm certainly not advocating no new or updated effects, but to say the updates have been boring is blasphemy.

I got hooked by the Hook. What an beautyfull, warm and screaming tone this amp sim has got. Many thanks to the great dutch guitarist Richard Hallebeek, who owns this amp and made it possible to be one of the over 250 amps now in the Axe FX II. This Preset was created by Richard Hallebeek the way he uses his real Hook amp aswell.

where i can get that preset Tony?

Back
Top Bottom