Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 4.01 Public Beta

He said it was too much work removing the amp modelling option for the Mk1/2 only. Presumably the different amp modelling options are in many different places within the Amp block and therefore many different places there would need to be different code for the Mk1/2 vs the XL/XL+. I would assume that simply removing a couple of blocks all together would be a lot less work and therefore an easier option, hence my suggestion.

Ahh gotcha

I suppose if the FW updates were paid items (maybe for just mk1/2 owners), then perhaps it would be economically viable to put in the labor hours for the work of removing the modeling version option in FW for mk1/2 ?

I certainly have gotten plenty to feel I got more than my money's worth out of my mKII as is, and if nothing else comes of it, its all good, BUT..... I'd also be willing to pay for additional updates moving forward.

Tex and mr pickles would like to thank you Cliff and Fas Team for solid fun.
One day ill afford my 2 xls and Ill make the leap again for now its the II which is
plenty great enough.. Happy as Mr. Pickles here...

Last Firmware?? I thought the Axe Fx would eventually pump my gas for me. Bummer.
Seriously though how could you complain.
Oh and the Capt Rhy amp is titties and beer!

Back
Top Bottom