Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 4.00 Firmware Release

WOW Guys! Thanks so much. I will try to update Axe-Edit. I have an Axe-FX II, so it's not super old, but now a days, if it's 6 months old it's outdated, BUT, we all have Clifford to take care of ALL of us in that department.

Thanks SO MUCH for the Fast Responses! I really do appreciate it. GREAT Forum, long time member, but sadly haven't been on here in a while.

Happy Axing Y'all!

Tex

P.S. Here is the Axe-FX through ATOMIC Wedges, BUT, recorded live with an iPhone :confused::eek:o_O.
I am a Banker by day, so cut a fool some slack! I wear a pocket protector.

Last edited:
YEP Guys, I had Axe-Edit 3, BUT apparently an old version. NOW I see it.

"I can see clearly now the Rain is Gone"! It's gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day!

Last edited:
I am a Banker by day, so cut a fool some slack! I wear a pocket protector.

Holy crap...that's impressive for a guy who wears a pocket protector by day! I can just imagine what you can do with one of these!

calculator.jpg

That is hilarious Toopy Man! I am a Business Banker, so I basically am in SALES! Which means I jack around 1/2 the day and go to The Guitar Center, get my oil changed, play video games on my iPhone..................

I love music, and started playing drums when I was 5. Neil Peart Fan etc. etc.. Then I added guitar in High School. We ALL know Guitar is WAY more Fun than drums, right???!
C:\Users\Gary\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
My brother is a pro drummer (broke, miserable, and late to everything), so I decided I liked to eat food and have electricity. It's tough out there, and man, these days it's even harder to make it. I respect guys that actually do it. This Fractal Audio has been the most useful Musical gear Purchase maybe EVER! I mean for the money and what it does, and all the constant revisions and upgrades, it seems expensive, but is almost a bargain.

Sad because I got me a BOGNER Ecstasy 101B Head post 2004 version (with the Marvel Mod) and a 4x12 Straight Cab (for INDOORS, yeah I really need that, right???), and although the BOGNER is Kick Ass, I haven't powered her up in many years, ever since I got the Axe-FX II. The AFX-II is just so convenient and Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, thanks again for the help!!!!!!!!!

Tex

I really am in Texas. Andy Timmons lives 30 minutes from me and I am going to see him next month, October 2016 in Dallas at The Granada. I love me some Andy Timmons! He's a Bad MOFO...

I DARE you to fire up that Bogner! If it has been that long I think it's important you have at least 4 hours free first.

I really am in Texas. Andy Timmons lives 30 minutes from me and I am going to see him next month, October 2016 in Dallas at The Granada. I love me some Andy Timmons! He's a Bad MOFO...

Andy Timmons is a breath of fresh to me. When I have a sense that any other player (whose material I'm studying) seems to be losing musicality in what they're doing, I know I can get inspiration from re-watching Andy's approach in one of his vids.

been kinda tied up with stuff so it looks like I'm real late the the Q4.0 party..
I reckon that when I've completed the project I'm working on I'll be needing to get up on this this one
from what I've read in this thread, it looks like I have stuff to look forward to..

been kinda tied up with stuff so it looks like I'm real late the the Q4.0 party..
I reckon that when I've completed the project I'm working on I'll be needing to get up on this this one
from what I've read in this thread, it looks like I have stuff to look forward to..

Glad you are gonna check it out, man.

I still use one of your old JCM800 patches all the time.

Glad you are gonna check it out, man.

I still use one of your old JCM800 patches all the time.

I had a major distraction this week which meant I didn't upgrade..
hard-drive 2 in my mac failed.. no prob.. I replaced it…
however, it contained the sample libraries for BFD2 and BFD3 so it took forever to download the libraries and re-install them..
all working nice now though.. so I'll be slinging Q4.0 in this week..

is that my hot-rodded JCM?? the cool early EVH tone impersonator??
cos I still love that one…

btw - I'm about to embark on another solo album and I've decided that I want to do something really different
this means that I'll going to be looking for a whole new bunch of tones..
I've decided to start building them from scratch for this one
really looking forward to it..

I had a major distraction this week which meant I didn't upgrade..
hard-drive 2 in my mac failed.. no prob.. I replaced it…
however, it contained the sample libraries for BFD2 and BFD3 so it took forever to download the libraries and re-install them..
all working nice now though.. so I'll be slinging Q4.0 in this week..

is that my hot-rodded JCM?? the cool early EVH tone impersonator??
cos I still love that one…

btw - I'm about to embark on another solo album and I've decided that I want to do something really different
this means that I'll going to be looking for a whole new bunch of tones..
I've decided to start building them from scratch for this one
really looking forward to it..

done…
I'm up at Q4.0, all backed up
tomorrow will be play time… yayyyyy ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom