Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 3.03 Firmware Release

If I'm updating from 3.0 will this include all the features and updates included with the other revisions?

I should probably know this by now but it's been awhile since updating...

Thanks! Can't wait to try this out!

Has anyone ever hooked up a Rocktron Midi Raider via the 7 pin midi phantom power in the back of the Axe FX II? The 9V adaptor supplied with the Rocktron midi raider is rated at 1800mA and the Axe FX II says it is not recommended that a Power adapter of higher than 1A be plugged in or the Axe FX could get damaged! Has anyone ever tried a 1A adapter with a Rocktron midi Raider via the AXE FX II and did it work? thanks, Flav!

Has anyone ever hooked up a Rocktron Midi Raider via the 7 pin midi phantom power in the back of the Axe FX II? The 9V adaptor supplied with the Rocktron midi raider is rated at 1800mA and the Axe FX II says it is not recommended that a Power adapter of higher than 1A be plugged in or the Axe FX could get damaged! Has anyone ever tried a 1A adapter with a Rocktron midi Raider via the AXE FX II and did it work? thanks, Flav!
I wouldn't do it. It doesn't take much of a surge to fry the protection diode on that power circuit.

If I'm updating from 3.0 will this include all the features and updates included with the other revisions?

I should probably know this by now but it's been awhile since updating...

Thanks! Can't wait to try this out!

*Update - Updated and it looks like I answered my own question - which is yes, everything is accumulated in the latest Quantum release.

Or...they're all taking some very hard-earned vacation. :)

I'd like to see Cliff take off a few months myself, he's been working non stop for so many years. I think I purchased my axe Ultra in 2010, can't recall the exact year but it was a long time ago and it seems Cliff has been working on stop ever since, he really deserves to take family and me time. I am looking forward to seeing what the Axe III will bring, I can only imagine the wishlist additions that he'll add, he did that with the Axe II from the Ultra and it was freaking awesome!!

Hey, at least this isn't a Kickstarter campaign! And, less of a wait then ordering a custom guitar.

In the meantime, am I missing something? My AX8 is keeping me completely content and happy.

One of those famous FW releases always speculated on, where there actually isn't any change, would be nice (and fitting) about now. Or some update of some FX parameters? Anything? I am getting crazy with all the anti-music going on in the world. Cliff for president.

i am so happy with 3.03. it's the best FW yet!
Yea, same here. I've had no problem voicing dissatisfaction with the modelling here in the past so it's only fair to give credit when it's due. FW 3.03 with the quantum presets has shut me up! Great job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom