Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 3.03 Firmware Release

yeah, I prefer my sound to that of the other guitarist in our band with his excellent Vox AC15 and pedals. Plus, I have much much much more versatility. I can go from heavy rock to new wave to soundscapes at the press of a foot, and it's all top notch.

I have ZERO inside information. Having said that, based on the lack of major updates recently (relative to historical trends) I would guess that Cliff and FAS may very well be working hard on secret new things. Maybe AXE-FX III or some other major product development.

Meanwhile the current products are amazing beyond what we could have dreamed of a few years ago. Exciting times!!!!

I have ZERO inside information. Having said that, based on the lack of major updates recently (relative to historical trends) I would guess that Cliff and FAS may very well be working hard on secret new things. Maybe AXE-FX III or some other major product development.

Meanwhile the current products are amazing beyond what we could have dreamed of a few years ago. Exciting times!!!!
Or...they're all taking some very hard-earned vacation. :)

Rush development and manufacture of the Axe Fx III.

They'll be out late next week.

Trust me, I know a guy.

Not funny but I laughed out loud when I just read that ? What the hell happened? Guess I'm not surprised since they're some dumb people out there. Just didn't think psychopaths were in our community!

We cannot have a game changing epiphany every month or two :D
Maybe it's just time for more users to master the beast and then submit what could lack ! I'm still in the learning curve and building my card castle

Back
Top Bottom