Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 3.01 Firmware Release

All right, I don't know what happened, but I kinda feel like the sound is more natural, kind of relaxed, not hyped for the lack of more appropriate words - it is weird, but maybe it is because it is after midnight here and I am not hearing thins properly :).

Anyway, I like it :)

Thanks FAS!

Junior, we all see that now and then. I got it myself upgrading to 3.0. Shut off the unit, turn it back on, and run the Bot again. Ignore any messages, just start over. I've never had that message more than once, and no problems with the second attempt.

Thanks Wildwind and everyone. Got it to work!!

That smiling feeling you get when you chug some palm muted power chords on your favorite drive amp with your favorite processor on your favorite guitar and your new favorite firmware. I feel kind of bad for the other people that don't have this box.

For the particular preset I have I was noticing that this Dynamic Presence makes a good quick adjustment to compensate for pick differences (some of my picks sound more dull than others.) Simply by raising and lowering Dynamic Presence ever so slightly (less than a single whole number) seems to accomplish the goal. For me fooling with the presence and bright settings requires a bit more instinct; these are two methods which both alter the preset. Gotta wonder what is more sensible. Then again, I may go around misusing all of the parameters until someone straightens me.

Thanks Cliff! :) The AxeFX II just keeps getting better and better.

I gotta stop playing now, before I wear the skin off of my fingers. Probably a good time to get some sleep anyway.

Back
Top Bottom