Axe-Fx II Quantum Rev 3.00 Public Beta

Ya know, another thing I noticed when I went back and reviewed presets was my 'modeling version' varied from preset to preset even though I had it set to latest and had made no tweaks to the parameter in any prior flash/update (saw some others with this too).

That's very strange and troublesome if that is true. More people experiencing this?

Hey Cliff, what do you fucking touch to the "Dynamic Presence control" it's my most important parameter for me and it's very well as it is.

Hey Cliff, what do you fucking touch to the "Dynamic Presence control" it's my most important parameter for me and it's very well as it is.

Sacre Bleu! Excuse your French bro ...

Harsh man, just harsh ... maybe you should check your French to English translator, 'cuz I'm not sure you understand just how rude your post is to a native English-speaking human being. :confused::mad:

There are at least about a million other ways to communicate your gratitude (or apparent lack thereof ...)

Perhaps you just don't upgrade to 3.02b?
Or use the feature Cliff gave you to stay on older FW models?
Or just take a giant chill pill (a Fuckital suppository)?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
he can touch whatever he wants. he is the creator. you can stay with the older firmware to retain your sound.

i suggest not cursing at the creator of the gear you use :)

Yes I wrote a little too quickly and the heat of the emotion, i'm sorry, but this parameter is the one that is closest to the "grain" of the tubes, so why not touch "bright" instead?
why touch something that already works perfectly?
I understand that by using the "character" one could find the same effect, only I already uses "character". :/

Yes I wrote a little too quickly and the heat of the emotion, i'm sorry, but this parameter is the one that is closest to the "grain" of the tubes, so why not touch "bright" instead?
I understand that by using the "character" one could find the same effect, only I already uses "character". :/

I've actually decided to not bother doing any updates until I'm dissatisfied with what I have already.....if that'll ever even happen.
That's because I'm well aware of things changing in the software world, be it Cubase or OSX or iOS or plugin updates etc and sometimes , just sometimes they mess with something you find really important and it ruins your day.
Also, I never touch a beta anymore, I'll let you guys test it and let me know when it's done.

the words used are just simply rude and even using other text would simply be (to me) way out of line.
Cliff and the FAS team really do their utmost best to improve and try even to keep a lot of people happy.
and this is a beta version, not even the real version. one can stick to earlier versions even within Q3 beta

the thing about upgrades is it always enhances something and gets us closer to the real thing. S not upgrading can sometimes cause you to lose valuable enhancements. I for one always upgrade, no questions. After all who knows better than the creators of the hardware in te first place.
Betas are different than official. So if you are afraid of Betas, stick with official releases.

my gud! zis iz ze meust 'orribble speeking hi 'ave hever seen on zis forhume! A kompleete deesgrass tu ze frensh peeple!
[please read with appropriate accent] - I'm actually appalled!]

It is very well as it is for you. But you are not the only one with an AXE FX. FYI, You are definitely a candidate for "If it ain't broke don't fix it". Keep in mind the AXE FX is for the "masses". So every update is for the betterment of the "masses". "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one". Do I have to tweak a little? YES! But every update has something I personally don't want to miss.
So anyone who does a lot of programming and are super happy with their settings, don't update. It's like Windows. I have customers that are still on XP because they hate everything else. Me? I always go for the latest and greatest and never look back.
And next time maybe use a better way of expressing yourself.;)

Back
Top Bottom