Axe-Fx II Quantum Rev 3.00 Public Beta

I don't care about firmware version on the screen.
Please focus more on fixing the "PHONES" input. Still I can't connect my iPhone and call my friends from this machine.
That confuses the crap out of me too. Also, isn't this supposed to be compatible with I-watches too? Fortunately for me somebody returned to thread to an on-topic and functioning state. Lol, Apple has enough money to have all the patience in the world.

I don't care about firmware version on the screen.
Please focus more on fixing the "PHONES" input. Still I can't connect my iPhone and call my friends from this machine.

I just use the Bluetooth option that was added sometime around FW 24 or so.

I need a "GO TO SLEEP" warning after a couple of hours functioning, last night I forget to set the phone alarm and I slept four hours, all the merit goes to Cliff's orgasmic tones.

View attachment 31873

Ha! Snood has a feature like that. A menu item called, "Just one more game", which disables the "Play again" feature at the end of the game. Otherwise, you just keep playing over and over and over.

Margarita Mix was next on my list... You guys are giving this issue way too much talk...it is not that important at all, it was just a silly marketing thought!!

I am amazed at how many amps are not set to "Latest" ... is that just a 3.0b thing, or is this left over from 2.04 (carry-over that I didn't notice)?

I've just recently started using AXE Edit so I see this information easily, where as before as green screen and front panel user, it was deeper in the settings. (Got a MSFT Surface Pro 4 and it makes using axe-edit a delight)

Regardless, when I updated to 2.04 I would have hoped all my models were set to latest, but either were they not, or 3.0b just reverting some/many amps to 2.01?

When and how was the amp f/w status determined?

I am amazed at how many amps are not set to "Latest" ... is that just a 3.0b thing, or is this left over from 2.04 (carry-over that I didn't notice)?

I've just recently started using AXE Edit so I see this information easily, where as before as green screen and front panel user, it was deeper in the settings. (Got a MSFT Surface Pro 4 and it makes using axe-edit a delight)

Regardless, when I updated to 2.04 I would have hoped all my models were set to latest, but either were they not, or 3.0b just reverting some/many amps to 2.01?

IIRC presets created on a firmware will stay set to that modeling version. To avoid unwanted tone changes.

If you create a new preset, it should be set to latest.

I just checked and all of mine are set to latest so maybe its just you?

So whenever Q3 comes out and I load up a firmware 18 preset, what happens when you do that. It's not running 18 right? It's running Q3 with the amp settings from 18? Never really heard an official answer about this. Basically one of my favorite presets is Misha's Suhr Badger 30 he posted a while back. Use it all the time. I've stayed current on firmware and to my ears it hasn't really changed. If anything it got better over time. Either way I've always been curious about this.

No not at all, i've just updated and my new second Goto Amp is the Dweezil Badassamp...
Need more tests, but so far, the day is getting better and better.
The new dynamic control is interesting, it seems it works on different amps in a different way, but i've just began, not sure what happens there...
What happens next is the placebo effect. :)

No not at all, i've just updated and my new second Goto Amp is the Dweezil Badassamp...
Need more tests, but so far, the day is getting better and better.
The new dynamic control is interesting, it seems it works on different amps in a different way, but i've just began, not sure what happens there...
So whats the scoop on the Dweezil Badassamp? Just tried it and didn't touch a thing and its really good. Reminds me of a plexi. What amp is it supposed to be? I don't know much about his gear.

So whats the scoop on the Dweezil Badassamp? Just tried it and didn't touch a thing and its really good. Reminds me of a plexi. What amp is it supposed to be? I don't know much about his gear.
His modded bassman, I forget which channel but it has loads more gain and is very reminiscing of a plexi. I like it a lot

Q3 is to the point that I am giving serious thought to moving from my Kemper for the amps in the Axe (been using FAS for effects for some time now) and use the KPA as a backup should something go horribly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom