Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 3.00 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read this carefully if you are coming from one of the 3.00 beta versions:

The Dynamic Presence knob is now the way it was in 2.04 and earlier. A NEW parameter has been added called "Xfrmr Grind" (Transformer Grind). This parameter does what Dyn Pres did in the 3.00 beta versions. So now it's the best of both worlds.

Axe-Edit has NOT been updated yet so the Transformer Grind parameter can only be accessed via the front panel until Axe-Edit is updated.

Existing presets will be updated to default Transformer Grind and Dynamic Presence values upon recall. So make a mental note of where you were setting Dynamic Presence and set Transformer Grind to that value.

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/3.0/axefx2_Quantum_3p00.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/3.0/axefx2_xl_Quantum_3p00.zip

XL+:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/3.0/axefx2_xlplus_Quantum_3p00.zip
Nice!!!

Hmm..I just updated and on Utility it said April 24th, but it's still Quantum BETA?

Probably it's fine but You forgot to delete "Beta" from title? Can anybody else confirm? Axe Fx II mark I

Picture attached :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 69
Hmm..I just updated and on Utility it said April 24th, but it's still Quantum BETA?

Probably it's fine but You forgot to delete "Beta" from title? Can anybody else confirm? Axe Fx II mark I

Picture attached :)
Same here -Mark I. Axe Edit reports Quantum V3.00 (no beta) so I'm good to go.

@Cliff. MK1 here. It still gets named as 3.00beta2 in the utility menu. My upload worked, since the new grind parameter is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom