Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.04 Firmware Release

This version was compiled with my new computer. Perhaps this new Core I7 5930K water cooled monster contributed some extra mojo to the firmware.

I have a water cooled gaming computer I built a couple years back, I'll have to overclock it again and install the new update :)

This version was compiled with my new computer. Perhaps this new Core I7 5930K water cooled monster contributed some extra mojo to the firmware.

Time to switch to a stack of Raspberry pi3's...or as my daughter calls it, referring to Kodi on the pi...

"dad, how do you switch that rhubarb pi thingy on?"

:)

Ha ha! I've missed my first update now (2.03), but at least it was for a good reason! :p

Thanks as always FAS, am downloading now!

What was the tuner menu bug that was fixed?

Just curious (and not a flamebait question), how come we are being given the choice between the 3 firmware's?

I have to stop working or bring my axefx at the office, I don't even have the time to try half of the released FW !

Just curious (and not a flamebait question), how come we are being given the choice between the 3 firmware's?
some people preferred the small differences in tone between the 3 versions. this has happened in the past, and we've gotten an option like we have with this. but those have eventually been removed over time.

Back
Top Bottom