Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.02 Firmware Release

Okay, so I've finished 2.03beta. This version lets you select 2.00, 2.01 or 2.02+ as the modeling version. Personally I like 2.02 best. As soon as the beta testers give it the okay I'll release a public beta.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, here. But... if you like 2.02 modeling the best, why is there a 2.02+ modeling?

I'm pretty sure it wont go up each time, only the time he changes the modeling significantly.

Yeah like I said I want wasn't trying to nitpick. The verbiage just confused me a bit.

I'm a huge fan of the current modeling. I had a crisis of faith a little while back and kind of lashed out, but the Quantum 2.0 refinements have sealed the deal for me.

So much so, in fact, that I've made a deal on my Mesa 290 and have switched over to a Matrix gt1000fx, which should arrive to me in exactly one week. This is an amazing time to be a musician.

With the Amp Choices that I normally choose which are High Gain, 2.02 sounds the best, then 2.00 and lastly 2.01. I really am loving 2.02 Cliff!!!

Back
Top Bottom