Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.02 Firmware Release

Hell yeah, celebrating my 1 year anniversary with the Axe FX (pretty much, maybe a week or two give or take).

It sounds great as it is, any changes made in firmware are sweet bonus, but this unit has every guitar amp/effect sound I've ever wanted, and I keep finding new ones. I find when it sounds "bad" it's either 1) I'm trying to play when tired and gripping the neck to death and strangling my own tone, which is a technique problem or 2) the strings are old and need replaced.

I have the newest axe edit, figured it would have the harmonic knob, am I blind or is it not there yet, thanks.

Okay, so I've finished 2.03beta. This version lets you select 2.00, 2.01 or 2.02+ as the modeling version. Personally I like 2.02 best. As soon as the beta testers give it the okay I'll release a public beta.
Wow, This will be a real treat! Thanks so much for all your inspired hard work! I don't doubt 2.02 will be best overall but I will have a blast playing with these! Depending on what guitars, amp system being used and the particular sound/feel one is going for, this should be very useful!

Okay, so I've finished 2.03beta. This version lets you select 2.00, 2.01 or 2.02+ as the modeling version. Personally I like 2.02 best. As soon as the beta testers give it the okay I'll release a public beta.
I like 2.02 best myself. Will there be any other changes with 2.03 besides the modeling choices or can I just stay on 2.02?
By the way, thanks for all you do for us. Much appreciated!

A company honoring the wishes, and treating as though they have rights, their user community. Very out of touch with the trend. Why, if Cliff ever sold his company, and the new owner used the "Web Of Things" for Axe FX II they could make us "phone home" once a month, and STILL NOT give us choices like this. I'm so glad Fractal is Fractal. What a nightmare it would be otherwise! .

Holy shit don't you ever rest. Happy st pats day.Love this unit. Such a joy to look forward to come home from work and just escape into playing guitar with such enjoyment. I don't gig anymore but just get so much satisfaction from this!

There's a couple new amp models.

39394f485d9fe8d258520a0747cbf91786a1f10a_m.jpg

Most excellent!

I'm so happy with 2.00, this enlargement would be perfect!

penis-enlargement-bible-300x300.jpg

This plus sign in 2.02 means that the modeling is improved? or is refering to the aditional amps?

Back
Top Bottom