Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.01 Firmware Release

No new amps? :confused:
This? This is what you use your first post for?
320px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Awesome!

Reamping a couple of tracks for a friend tomorrow. Will be goooooood.

Thanks Cliff! And everyone else, of course.

I dont know how it could get better, but Cliff has delivered time and time again (and I go way back)
Lets go!

---------------------------
Fractal-Bot
An error has occurred during file transmission. This may have happened because you manually put the Axe-Fx II into firmware update mode which is not necessary for the version of the firmware that is currently installed.

Please try again.
OK
============================

Worked the time, whew!

Fractal-Bot
An error has occurred during file transmission. This may have happened because you manually put the Axe-Fx II into firmware update mode which is not necessary for the version of the firmware that is currently installed.

Please try again.
OK

Worked the time, whew!

Had the same for the first time in ages, work great 2nd try though.

Fractal-Bot

Please try again.
OK

Worked the time, whew!
It happened to me also, the 2nd time it worked fine...

yes, it does happen occasionally. always works the second time.

i just lost an hour playing my gibson semi through the plexi 100 1970 into a stereo cab with F60 (fractal gb) and F132 (tv mix 2)

treb drive 6, norm drive 4, bass 3, mid 8, treb 8, pres 8, master 10, sag 5, speaker low freq at 95hz (reduce input trim if it's a bit over the top...i have medium output pickups and my input set to stereo, not left only)

so creamy and dynamic!! an absolute pleasure to work the pickup selector and volume and tone controls on the guitar...every position...every variation...all amazing...

Fractal-Bot

Please try again.
OK

Worked the time, whew!
lucky it didn't freeze and stop working. happened to me last time, I had to order these jumpers, open the axe up, and install them.. it was a process but it worked great.

Back
Top Bottom