Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.00 Firmware Release

^^^ Tastefully played - congrats. Not my sort of tone, but still an enjoyable listen. Only one thing, I think my eyes are failing me, everything looks blurry now :)

^^^ Tastefully played - congrats. Not my sort of tone, but still an enjoyable listen. Only one thing, I think my eyes are failing me, everything looks blurry now :)
Thanks ! Not my kind of tone either, it's too bright for me but I wanted a tone in the spirit of the original recording. I didn't listen to it for a long time but it's how I remember it - the original is probably even brighter

The JS amps with the tvmix 1 cab are awesome... everything straight up like it comes, sounds great and thick, yet articulate.

Q2.0 Installed, wow!
this is my first FU and the modeling diference with 1.06 is dificult to explain but is aaaaallright!
Palm mutes to die for, yes sir!
I notice improved tone at high volumes, amazingly alive!
I miss an option: modeling version of global menu, is intentionally removed or a bug?

thanks!

Last edited:
Q2.0 Installed, wow!
this is my first FU and the modeling diference with 1.06 is dificult to explain but is aaaaallright!
Palm mutes to die for, yes sir!
I notice improved tone at high volumes, amazingly alive!
I miss an option: modeling version of global menu, is intentionally removed or a bug?

thanks!

We all agreed that 2.00 was so much better that there was no need to offer previous versions.

I hate all these gushing threads where everyone just says how fantastic everything sounds; but I think this is the first firmware that really captures that stupid top end of a great valve amp that should be too bright and tinny but somehow just sounds great.....I really think this is the one.......

It would surprise me if Joe had some input into these models.

I think Cliff indicated he had notes from Joe on the amp.

I just did quick comparison of basic tone of Crunch and Lead channels with the actual JVM410HJS head. FAS did great job!

Back
Top Bottom