Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

I don't really get the hype over the tri-chorus.
It's a cool effect, sure, but how often do you use such a thing?...
I don't hear choruses used that much in modern music, really...

I am far more excited about further Amp modelling updates.
Not everybody plays "modern" music. Lots of comments come to mind but I'll just leave it LOL!

I am far more excited about further Amp modelling updates.

Don't think of it as just an effect.Tri chorus is the sound that marked a whole era.just like a plexi or an ac30 it's a "tone".And most of the time it was used on a direct to console tone(no amp) so it was the definitive aspect of the tone.
It's true that most new music doesn't use chorus anymore but then again most new music doesn't feature guitar solos anymore either.that doesn't mean that guitar solos have lost their value.

Modern music? No no no....you're doing it all wrong. Music ended around the mid 90's, didn't you know?

Seriously though, many of the things in the AxeFx are old school things....and I dig that.

The magnum opus "Steal My Sunshine" ended the 90's and murderdeathkilled music all at the same time. Everything that's come after that has pretty much just been a eulogy.

I love that song! :D It's a great cover tune! So much potential!

https://www.stereogum.com/1877413/behind-the-music-steal-my-sunshine/franchises/weird-90s/

Y'all are just jealous 'cause a couple of Canucks wrote it. :p

Damn it, I knew I shouldn’t have clicked play. What the F was that? That’s a quadrillion times worse than getting Rick-rolled.

What language was it in? Sure the hell didn’t sound English! Too bad that wasn’t around when they launched Voyager, would have kept the bad aliens away from Earth.

Back
Top Bottom