Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

As an hardware/software engineer, I'm not amused, obviously the tools you're using don't catch those type of errors. Sounds like you're not doing code reviews. I would love to have more usable effects in my AX8 - so get those firmware updates rolling !!

So why don't YOU get off your fat a$$ & develop your own line of modelers & show Cliff how it's done

I'm still waiting...
I'll bet the only engineering you've ever done is with the train set you got as a kid LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Very impressive! That is some amazing customer service and turnaround. I literally only loaded 10.0.0 this morning and BAM here is 10.0.1

So why don't YOU get off your fat a$$ & develop your own line of modelers & show Cliff how it's done

I'm still waiting...
I'll bet the only engineering you've ever done is with the train set you got as a kid LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to disappoint you - I'm 5'10, 160 lbs. and I produced so much code (including firmware) that I'm ready to comfortably retire - probably well over a million lines of code in my career - and I do more than just produce code. My opinions come from my education and a lot of experience.

nope. no reset needed. no need to reload presets.

just playing with the new plexi. try bass on zero, mid and treb on 10, pres on 5, master on 10 and gain on about 4

Are you sure?
I did a few tests and thought I noticed it sounding just a bit different if I did the physical Amp Type deselect/reselect thing.

Sorry to disappoint you - I'm 5'10, 160 lbs. and I produced so much code (including firmware) that I'm ready to comfortably retire - probably well over a million lines of code in my career - and I do more than just produce code. My options come from my education and a lot of experience.
Lines of code does not equal skill or quality of work.

I work with lots of people who spew lines of code that I often recommend to be changed to something vastly less size and more efficient. Skill is often doing the same (or more) work with less code.

However, I don't know you and don't care to judge your unseen code.

It's just the attitude and tone of your post that is being responded to here... Maybe re-read what you posted?

wow! thanks a lot. Didn't see that one coming!
How about the Trichorus? That would round it off for me. Sorry for asking...:)

Sorry to disappoint you - I'm 5'10, 160 lbs. and I produced so much code (including firmware) that I'm ready to comfortably retire - probably well over a million lines of code in my career - and I do more than just produce code. My opinions come from my education and a lot of experience.

I'm 6', 150lbs. Apparently you spent too much time coding & never learned respectful human interaction!

... still waiting for that Axe Fx killer form you!

What a dick.....@Yyzpro Why don't you just go away.
Moderators can delete if needed, but couldn't help myself
27172939527_fc7205fddd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom