Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.00 Firmware Release

Holy macarony. batman!
My skepticism was evaporated as if it was hit by a Star trek gun.
Anyway, I have a concert today and I will be using the Citrus RV50.

I see, people noticed that the Friendman is bugged. Before I update, could anyone confirm that the RV50 is fine? Thanks yall!
Best wishes, Cliff. You are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking a few presets, and testing the new Friedman C45 model in Quantum 10... So far, everything sounds and feels great ! And yes, I have a thing for the lydian scale these days

wow any chance you might share your looper lead?! thanks if possible

Is the new JMP 2204 there too??! I just entered vacation mode in another country so can't check that myself :eek:

This is awesome, thank you FAS!

Literally just yesterday I was preaching about "I'm actually doing okay without any more updates for my XL until I get my 3" - but I've been proven wrong yet again by this awesome company and product!

Quick question please (to those who have updated already). I am about to update from 9.04 and am playing in front of 300 people on Sunday but I think I have enough time to sort out my presets. Can we still rollback to 9.04 if I find I can't prepare my presets in time?

And when I update, is it the standard procedure for existing presets (i.e. reselect the amp to reset the relevant parameters)?

Can we still rollback to 9.04 if I find I can't prepare my presets in time?
You can always roll back to any firmware you like. But make sure you've backed up your presets before you update the firmware. If you save a preset on newer firmware, it may not work on older firmware. If you decide to roll back to 9.04, you should reload your old presets, too. You backed 'em up, right? ;)

And when I update, is it the standard procedure for existing presets (i.e. reselect the amp to reset the relevant parameters)?
If you need to reselect the amp, the release notes will say so.

I just A/B'ed Q10.00 against Q9.04. The new firmware has definitely captured some of that Axe III clarity and note separation. Well done!
To have a side by side comparison - and be able to hear the difference. No small trick. But I hope you're right. I need to sleep. But got the cones ready. (No, not speaker cones, parking cones...Tomorrow I'll shut down traffic outside my house so I can make a test..

You can always roll back to any firmware you like. But make sure you've backed up your presets before you update the firmware. If you save a preset on newer firmware, it may not work on older firmware. If you decide to roll back to 9.04, you should reload your old presets, too. You backed 'em up, right? ;)

If you need to reselect the amp, the release notes will say so.

Cool, thanks @Rex! I ALWAYS back 'em up! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom