Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.00 Firmware Release

Just shut down for the night and decided to check the forum on a whim...needless to say I goofed :confused: tomorrow should be glorious at least!

I can verify no output on the Friedman 2018 model on my MK II. The BE C45 model is fine and sounds glorious however.
It's not that there's no output at all, but the output is extremely low, and there's a weird sort of octave-divider sound to it.

Sacre merde!

Thank you, Cliff – hope you’re feeling well. This is above and beyond. Updating now…

It's not that there's no output at all, but the output is extremely low, and there's a weird sort of octave-divider sound to it.

Ah okay, I cranked the master and got nothing at all, but I didn't turn up the block output level so maybe something was there that I wasn't hearing over the strings. I definitely don't think it's a 'working as intended' type of scenario though. :) Hopefully it is busted, and when Cliff fixes it he also crams the Plexi 2204 in there. :D

That C45 though... It's immediately replacing my BE V2 preset as my main 'hard rock' tone.

Ah okay, I cranked the master and got nothing at all, but I didn't turn up the block output level so maybe something was there that I wasn't hearing over the strings.
Yeah, crank the Amp block's output level, and you'll hear something. But it'll still be very quiet.

I went from no output to way too much output/muffled sound after a few reboots. Running XL+

Problem only exists on the HBE 2018 model. everything else is fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom