Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.06 Firmware Release

Maybe a future update could provide us with some Victory amps! :)

I agree. They are great amps. Sound completely different from the Cornford range (that goodness!).

Definitely the longest I've seen without a firmware update. I wonder what Cliff has up his sleeve..... ;)

And some Victoria amp sims would be great (it was actually thinking of those when I gave LoPaN's comment a like!)

I agree. They are great amps. Sound completely different from the Cornford range (that goodness!).

Definitely the longest I've seen without a firmware update. I wonder what Cliff has up his sleeve..... ;)
They are definitely not sitting on their hands. With Ax8 release and firmware for FX8 and quantum 2.0 on the horizon and a future AX8 firmware release down the road, they are probably the busiest they have ever been. I'm excited like you what the future brings from this awesome company. It sure is going to be a great 2016 for fractal. And who knows what else they are going to release hardware wise this year. I remember when there was a lull before, and then bam, FX8. I'm excited to see what happens software wise with my new AX8.

dumb question....I just got my axefx and it was loaded with quantum 1.0. I upgraded to quantum 2 beta 3. Do I need up upgrade the banks as well?

Back
Top Bottom