Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.06 Firmware Release

I'm thinking about re-housing the Axe Fx and the RAC12 into an amp head chassis!
So ppl stop ask-me what "that thing" is... and start to ask "what f***ing hell of amp" are you using!!!
well... ya know the answer: "all the amp ya want!"

Happy_Cat_Smiling.jpg

So excited. I love Satch.
Professor Satchafunkilus
[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Satchafunkilus_and_the_Musterion_of_Rock']Professor Satchafunkilus
[/URL]

We are working with Joe Satriani to make some models of his amp and when that's finished we'll release 1.06. It's going to be a few weeks so you can give your F5 key a rest.

I haven't really been following the forum too closely, but I'm confused. I installed something labeled FW1.06 a few days ago and my IIXL+ says that's what's on there. Forgive me if I missed something key here, but why is 1.06 being talked about like it hasn't been released? Was that a beta--it wasn't labeled such.

I haven't really been following the forum too closely, but I'm confused. I installed something labeled FW1.06 a few days ago and my IIXL+ says that's what's on there. Forgive me if I missed something key here, but why is 1.06 being talked about like it hasn't been released? Was that a beta--it wasn't labeled such.

Typo, meant 1.07.

Have been prepping my AFX (fully new presets/templates/FX settings) with 1.06 for a new band project and can't wait to get rehearsing; man oh man, Quantum is something else. The honeymoon still hasn't worn off; everytime I plug in I'm floored by the nuance, tones, and feel. Every amp I experiment with just stops time...I get lost for hours exploring it and just playing. What an addicting platform.

It's so simple and quick to create an entire 'rig'; the AFX is so fully featured that I can't imagine using any other device. Yea, a lotta gushing, but after starting a whole new rig/preset foundation from the ground up the last few days I still get a charge to this day out of how flexible, featured, and just how overall awesome the AFX platform is even after owning FAS devices for several years.

Back
Top Bottom