Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.06 Firmware Release

Added Scene indicator to Output and FX Loop GUI. The ‘A’ Quick Control knob can be used to select the desired scene while in the menu. This facilitates setting output levels in each scene.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this, then I realized it is not a "Default Scene" setting :(

But cool update nonetheless :)

Added “Class-A 30W Brt” amp model based on the Bright channel of a non-Top Boost Vox AC30.

I used one of my Class-A 30W TB presets and replaced the amp with the new Class-A 30W Brt model and the volume was really low. I even reset the block...same thing. Bug?

BTW...finally saw the melted face. I just finished watching 'Chidhood's End', so the melted face scared me!

Added Scene indicator to Output and FX Loop GUI.

Not sure what I should be seeing with this addition?

Edit: The Class-A 30W TB model sounds really good. Curious to hear what @Edo thinks!

what is screen grid modeling accuracy?
What selta said. The screen grid is the "fourth" element in a four- or five-element vacuum tube (tetrodes and pentodes). Cliff improved the accuracy of the modeling of the behavior of the screen grid.

Man that Class-A sounds good with the new IRs we shot last week. Watch for Cab-Pack 21... (or 22, or 23...)
So true. Class-A 30W Brt combined with a stereo pair of 2x12 AC30 cabs (chosen to taste) is beautiful combination of spank, grind, dynamic response and midrange flavoring.

I used one of my Class-A 30W TB presets and replaced the amp with the new Class-A 30W Brt model and the volume was really low. I even reset the block...same thing. Bug?

I experienced the same thing. I even started a new preset from scratch and the amp is really quiet. I'm on a MK. II

Back
Top Bottom