Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

thank you...for paying special attention to the fender amps....and especially for these sw update gifts. I hope the fractal folks know how much we appreciate what they are doing for guitarists...they should be commended.

thank you...for paying special attention to the fender amps....and especially for these sw update gifts. I hope the fractal folks know how much we appreciate what they are doing for guitarists...they should be commended.

I was just thinking how awesome the Fender amp models are! (can't help myself, I seem to be plugged back in, jamming away on the new FW when I have a million other things I should be doing right now lol).

I never got to play through a real Fender valve amp, just a few solid state combos, so for the first year of owning the XL I kinda ignored them. But since Quantum, and treating the unit like a brand new machine, I have to admit they are quickly becoming my go-to for spanky yet fat clean tones

I was just thinking how awesome the Fender amp models are! (can't help myself, I seem to be plugged back in, jamming away on the new FW when I have a million other things I should be doing right now lol).

I never got to play through a real Fender valve amp, just a few solid state combos, so for the first year of owning the XL I kinda ignored them. But since Quantum, and treating the unit like a brand new machine, I have to admit they are quickly becoming my go-to for spanky yet fat clean tones

First post here. Coming from MLP as a regular. I had to comment on your message because that's exactly what happens to me. I can't put down this freaking guitar anymore. Even since I got the AXE (only a week) I have just been amazed.. But of course you guys all know that already.

First post here. Coming from MLP as a regular. I had to comment on your message because that's exactly what happens to me. I can't put down this freaking guitar anymore. Even since I got the AXE (only a week) I have just been amazed.. But of course you guys all know that already.

Welcome to the world of Fractal good sir! :)

I speak for all of us when I say we are pleased to have you here!

I've never been a fan of Marshall, have owned a couple heads but I've allways gone back to Mesa or 5150-(ish) amps
.. but damn the FAS hot rod rocks, best marshall (hot rod) tone I've ever played on.

Keep more FAS amps coming.. they are just better than the real ones.

I immediately tuned my Tele down to E flat and set up the JTM45 model with various drive's in front of it after watching this. I achieved some pretty decent results without too much effort.

I got the impression it was an amalgamation of the transparent boost/drive type effect you'd get from a boutique OD pedal, of which there are a handful of classic pedals. Watch the YouTube video that guitarist magazine did on the subject. It's quite enlightening.

Beautiful sounding amps!

FAS Hot Rod kills. Especially with "FAT" engaged. I'm curious, it has no "lowcut" in the amp parameters dialed in, yet it sounds like it has a pretty hefty lowcut. Just curious how that is working.

I just made a high gain heavy metal patch with the Hot Rod and the Fas boost! I don't know if it was intended for that but with a few tweaks, it is now!

Thanks FAS for the free updates. You cant get that anywhere else. I love the new delays and that #55 cab. I've been spending some time working these in some of my presets. I will be testing it all out including my new Friedman ASM 12 at rehearsal this Saturday. Can't wait, Thanks again.......

Back
Top Bottom