Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

Gray soheil,
I'm not sure this'll help but I recently had a few glitches with axe edit and fractal bot, so I reinstalled the USB drivers. Then I downloaded and reinstalled axe edit and fractal bot. Now - all good.

Thanks
Pauly

Guys I really appreciate all your replies about the axe edit problem. whether it works on your side or not :) thanks a million. I will re-install it tonight hope it will help and solve the issue. thanks.

Guys am I the only one who has problems with axe edit connection? I think I need to re-install it...any tips before that?

I've had to re install my driver several times, no idea what happens, but a driver re install has always fixed it for me.

Yesterday I did a patch using the Hot rod, the two new ML factory cabs, the Memory man delay and the Fas Boost. Great stuff!!! Question though, does setting the delay mode as dual affect the delay quality? Or does it work as two Memory mans at the same time?

• Added “Double Verb SF” based on the Vibrato channel of a 1971 “Silverface” Fender Twin Reverb.

Added “FAS Hot Rod” amp model.

Replaced factory cabinets 54-56 with selected UltraResTM IRs from ML Sound Lab’s “ML Brit 4x12” collection. If you enjoy these IRs you may purchase the entire collection from our online store.

Added “Deluxe Mind Guy”, “Mono BBD”, “Stereo BBD” and “Lo-Fi Tape” types to Delay block.

[/QUOTE]
Had some time with the SF... Very nice.. Just before breakup. Love the 54-56 cabs... The Lo-Fi tape is pretty slick as well. Thanks for the update. We appreciate it....

FAS boost into the 50 watt 6550. You could rule the world with that. I've got the amp drive down to below 1.00 and I've got the drive on the boost around 2 (as I recall). I turned the Variac down to 70% and I messed with a few other advanced controls. Had no idea what I was doing, just turned knobs until it sounded good. Reverted back to defaults once because I went too far into weirdness. And best part is, I didn't damage my "amp" experimenting.

Thanks again Young Man!!!!

I just updated to 1.02 and noticed the firmware date was Nov.14 (my B'day) so thanks for the gifts, FAS! I'm enjoying the goodies (FAS Hotrod, FAS Boost, MmG delay and ML's cabs)

Got to spend a solid four hours noodling around on the new amp models and IRs (some of this time was spent going through my user cabs taking out the not so good ones).

Kudos to the team for this FW update! Love all the new amp models, especially the FAS Hot Rod. I didn't need to adjust any of the amp settings at all (just a low cut on the cab block), tried it through the new ML IRs and a stock TV mix impulse, with the new FAS boost and my Epi LP custom w/stock pups and it sounded so freaking nice, it had that fuckable sound straight away with any of the new IRs I tried.

Thank you and nice one for the new cabs ML Sound Labs, I knew you was good, but seriously bro?!?! They are so great and sound killer with any of the amp models I tried.

I'm not massive on using delays, so I haven't really delved into them, not like I had enough time today :p I love the Plexi models more and more every FW.

Dang, that moment when you check the FAS forum to find a new firmware has been released, but you're at work all day and busy at night for a few days. Anyone here a Doctor that would be willing to write me a note commanding everything in my life to stop so I can go home and play for a while? The problems of being an Axe-Fx owner are brutal.

Don't complain. In between my twins B-day party(s), work, and buying a house, I haven't been able to touch my Axe FX since this came out on Sunday. I have serious withdrawals.

Did this reset to Q1 modelling in global? When I switched it on I checked and it was Q1. I very slightly prefer Q1.01 on some models so I switched it back.

I really like the new delays. Thanks.

The FAS Hot Rod is a fantastic sounding model, sounds as great as my main rock rhythm preset with only a small amount of tweaking and good cab choice.

Try F127 for epic tones.

Thank you all for your replies. Just wanted to say that re-installing axe edit worked the glitch out. It's all good and sound on this side :) thank you.

Back
Top Bottom