• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

chris

Legend!
i did a live stream and tried the new cabs and amps and delays! here is the full stream, so you'll have to skip around since i'm talking to chat and figuring things out for myself:

Code:
http://www.twitch.tv/axefxtutorials/v/26060082

Last edited:

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
Christmas so soon!? Thanks FAS! Out travelling but itching to try the new amps and delays!!

Eanna

Inspired
I sold a nice old SF Twin to part fund my AxeFx. Looks like I just got it back!
Delighted, thanks :)

Last edited:

BadMelonFarmer

Power User
Really????

Only an 0.0x release????

Really??

MAN there are so many things in this release that make me very excited and happy!

Thank you!!

Noriuky73

Power User
Thanks FAS !!! Cool news !! always stoked by FAS models , can't wait to try that Hot Rod , new delays and boost drive ... Supercool !! :D

winger

Power User
New amps are always nice. Very stoked to see the effects are getting some tlc as well.
Love the BBD delays.

Top Bottom