Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

Not with my Ax until tomorrow darn it! Let me know how everything is and I will live vicariously through you guys tonight! Thanks. oh, and thanks a lot Cliff and Co.

I'm a Fender guy at heart so I was jazzed to see all the new Fender-based models, but I have to admit I haven't been able to move past the FAS Hot Rod model all night...

Finally a true deluxe memory man model! I don't even have an axe fx, but am still excited as I should be getting an ax8 soon!

Will this firmware be available for the ax8 when it is released?

Gotta agree with the guys. The FAS Hot Rod is sounding really good, especially through a Scumback M75.

• Replaced factory cabinets 54-56 with selected UltraResTM IRs from ML Sound Lab’s “ML Brit 4x12” collection. If you enjoy these IRs you may purchase the entire collection from our online store.

The new IR's are single mic IR's from Cab Pack 20: ML Brit 4x12 Collection.

Check it out: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_20_ML_Brit_4x12_Collection_p/fas-801-0020.htm

The PR55 is in Cliff's opinion my best cab.
The PR75 is in my opinion my best cab.

Have fun trying these out and I can admit they are intentional teasers and maybe the best stock IR's in your unit. If you really like them I strongly suggest you get the full pack. These are only 4 of the 1775 IR's included in the pack. That's almost 5 years using a different IR every day. :D

Back
Top Bottom