Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Public Beta

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
This is a public beta of our new "Quantum(TM)" tube modeling technology.

The firmware is 1.00 PB1 (Public Beta 1). It may have bugs. It may mess with the sound of your presets. It may cause a singularity around your guitar causing you to get sucked into a parallel universe where time flows backwards and cats rule the world. Fractal Audio cannot be held responsible for any marital issues that may arise due to the use of this product.

There are no release notes at this time. Treat this like you've just opened the box and plugged in.

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/beta/axefx2_Quantum_1p00beta1.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/beta/axefx2_xl_Quantum_1p00beta1.zip

XL+
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/beta/axefx2_xlplus_Quantum_1p00beta1.zip

XL and XL+ users get 20 additional factory cabs.

Updated Axe-Edit, FractalBot, etc. will be available shortly.

Any requirements for what firmware must be installed prior to installing Quantum? I'm currently on 19. I was waiting for the official release of 20 before installing it. Actually...is Quantum going to replace what would have been firmware 20 once there's an official Quantum release?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quantum-Leap-Genesis.jpg
    Quantum-Leap-Genesis.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,749
"XL and XL+ users get 20 additional factory cabs."

Will these cabs be available to Mark I/II users anywhere in the future? As a separate purchase item?
I'll bet the vast majority of us Mark users would gladly give up 20 existing stock "Hi Res" cabs to get these new "Ultra Res" IR's!

damn . now I'm torn . band rehersal friday and I'm not keeen to mess with my presets

but Quantam V1 !!! I just don't think I can resist

Back
Top Bottom