Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

Haven't used my Axe-Fx in a long time, and not been here either. Been tired of never getting the tone I want. Yesterday I saw this FW updated and installed it. And BAAAAM ZOMFG NOW IT REALLY HAS BALLS!!

Silly question, but I've only just finished tweaking my 35 or so patches for live use (one for each song and with specific level changes) after firmware 19 was released. I really don't get much time to rehearse with the band at live volume.

I assume this update has the potential to knock all the levels out again? Have others experienced this?

Love updating to get the new features and am not complaining in any way, but man - this is a long process for me if I want to take advantage of the firmware updates at the frequency they are released at (again, not complaining)!

^^ LOL!

I don't think I'd want to work as an embedded systems programmer in the auto industry. We all know it's going to continue heading down that route, and the vehicle we purchased after the accident a ton of cool features. But really, I keep wanting an older car (maybe because I turned 40 this year?).

Better off using those skills and running your own business doing something you love (with all the time, effort, knowledge, and challenges that involves).

Friends, help me, please.
I try to put Quantum - gives out a error.
Current version 19.00
=================
An error has occurred during file transmission. This may have happened because you manually put the Axe-Fx II into firmware update mode which is not necessary for the version of the firmware that is currently installed.

Please try again

Anyone know how to replicate (or get close to) the "Smooth" Amp Modeling mode from previous FWs?

Friends, help me, please.
I try to put Quantum - gives out a error.
Current version 19.00
=================
An error has occurred during file transmission. This may have happened because you manually put the Axe-Fx II into firmware update mode which is not necessary for the version of the firmware that is currently installed.

Please try again

This happend to me once too - just do it again till it works..

I just ordered a new Axe-FX 2 XL and mfc Footcontroller. Are the new XL's shipping with this Quantum update? Or is it something I'll have to download? Newbie here.

I just ordered a new Axe-FX 2 XL and mfc Footcontroller. Are the new XL's shipping with this Quantum update? Or is it something I'll have to download? Newbie here.
Ever since I have been involved with FAS (6+ yrs now?), they have shipped devices with the newest firmware installed... I have heard of some shipping with newer firmware than previously release.
If not, it's an easy upgrade!

Back
Top Bottom