Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

Cliff & Team -
I have a lot of music related Gizmos - some of them really sweet - Thanks purely to your (Fractals) attitude & hard work, helped by great design in the past - this box is my Best musical purchase EVER. Sorry.. These boxes (I forgot I have 2!)

Don't stop!
Thanks
Pauly

Thanks Cliff and FAS..
Just backed things up and downloaded the new axe edit..
Quantum just pixelated on my lil machine..
I had to adjust levels again.
:O

So easy to dial in a variety of sounds. They just sound right immediately. Faster and easier than ever. New flanger is easier too. I'm a novice; this time I was messing with ODS Harm. Wow, that's a now very useful model to me and I dont think I could dial it in like this before. Very distinct.

Also thanks to the person behind the great new 3.3 axe edit. Michael, Steve, Gus? I:m so bad with names and its right in the same post. Sorry I forgot your name. I know how hard you must have worked to accomplish that. Its awesome and flawless. I like the new reset feature a lot better too.

This is SWEET!

So, this is the first time I have ever chimed in on tone changes per update. There is enough of that going around to keep me plenty amused, haha. But, I have to chime intros time. The bass is so much more prevalent, in a good way. So much so, that I think I am going to start from scratch and try to refine my presets. Its that noticeable, that I don't think my old presets and their parameters do the quantum justice. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know right? i really think this will be the break through product for FAS and outsell the Axe-Fx II like crazy.

Yup, I will buy one immediately for my church, and one maybe for me too. Imagine doing a fly date with nothing other than your guitar and the AX8 in in your carry on. I'm getting old, and that sounds easy to carry haha!

Any word on what specifically changed from the public beta (I saw Cliff's "not much" comment, but anything more specific)?

Thank you FAS! i think after ver 10 with MIMIC and version 18.00 with G3, this one is the most important firmware yet. thanks!

Can't wait to try this tomorrow (when the kid is at school).

Is Quantum RTS treatment of the power tubes something we can look forward to?

Back
Top Bottom