Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

does anyone know if there is a way to export all sets to say an excel file or text file. I'd love to be able to start fresh but have a list of all my settings before I start fresh. I could screen shot but that takes some time.
thanks!!!

Did I read "SPICE" ?

Fremen approves.

Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis; originally developed at UC Berkeley in the 70s, pretty much the basis for all low level circuit analysis electronic design automation tools that have followed.

Nice "Dune" reference though.

Last edited:
Thanx to FAS team for that fine new firmware!!!
There has been a trend since FW19 to sound more and more better.
Q1 final has become a very good result in sound and feeling.

Also the new editor does.
Maybe, he can't "sound" ;-) but his new surface and parameter/page structure is
more logical and comfortable.

Great work!

Mike

does anyone know if there is a way to export all sets to say an excel file or text file. I'd love to be able to start fresh but have a list of all my settings before I start fresh. I could screen shot but that takes some time.
thanks!!!

If you use only one Amp in your presets - use copy x/y before reloading the amp.

thanks!!!

There is a way to export settings from Axe Edit but i have not done it in a while and only a few times, so i can't tell you off the top of my head.

Check AE menus for an "export" option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again Fractal, I will now wear my new FAS t-shirt even more proudly than I did before. (T-shirts were on sale on the FAS website btw!) 8)

Guys, sorry if it's been already answered..
But are the Recto2 models with the correct gain on Q1? I remember Cliff said that on Q1b they had about 4 times the gain they should have..

Anyone know where I can download the last version of axe edit? I think it was 3.2?

I booted it up today and it asked to update, which I did, and now it doesn't work at all since I'm still on FW19.

I don't want to update to quantum yet.

This sounds so good I don't even know what to say. It's unbelievable. It definitely deserves the whole new name and return to version 1 number. Awesome job guys.

Thanks again Fractal, I will now wear my new FAS t-shirt even more proudly than I did before. (T-shirts were on sale on the FAS website btw!) 8)
I 'm hoping you start to make Fractal socks soon(really) , because mine keep getting knocked off since the Quantum update. Please hurry before I get mistaken for a HIPPIE (old cultural reference)!!

I 'm hoping you start to make Fractal socks soon(really) , because mine keep getting knocked off since the Quantum update. Please hurry before I get mistaken for a HIPPIE (old cultural reference)!!

If Cliff made Fractal Wipes I'd order a case of them.

Back
Top Bottom