Axe-Fx II Quantum 3.02 Firmware Release (3.01 We Hardly New Ye)

Is it ok to ask what the bug was/caused? Just curious.... if not, feel free to delete or ignore, no hard feelings. :)

Edit: Nevermind...found it in the other thread.

RR

I certainly don't know what the underlying problem was... but the issue was that the Dynamic Presence parameter was considerably more extreme in 3.01 version then it was in the 2.04 and earlier versions.
A couple of users noticed that, asked about it, and Cliff noticed that it was in fact different… So, hopefully, he corrected it to be like the pre 2.04 version.

FAS is the most impressive company I have ever encountered. You demonstrate legendary dedication to customer service, and to constant improvement. I'm a very satisfied customer, and love to introduce new users to the magic of the AxeFX.

Axe-Fx II Quantum Firmware Release Notes
Fixed Dynamic Presence affecting wrong frequencies.

Cliff......You keep raising the bar that is already so ridiculously high. Thanks for being so open to discussion and criticism (constructive and otherwise). ;)

The entire Fractal line of products constantly benefits from your, and your amazing team's undying pursuit for absolute perfection.....................I'm just glad to be here along for the ride!

Thank you, Moke

Wow, I am still on beta 3.02 or whatever I updated to a couple days ago.. 3 firmware updates since then! That is what real customer service is all about! Thanks Cliff, I will be updating tonight if I get home in time.

Back
Top Bottom