Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Numero Tres

I bet the official roll out has some other goodies not even mentioned so far. A few other amp models or varieties of existing. Really hoping a new bass amp model is thrown in there so I can stop whining about it on every thread.

now bend over F5

The implementation of actual tube curves vs. theoretical equations alone was enough for me. Anything outside of that is just icing on the cake.

My dad worked for my grandfather years ago. He told me a story of when he was my age, he once said basically the same thing you just did.
My grandfather gave him a disapproving scowl. My dad asked him why?
He said, "wait until you're MY age and think about what you just said." :D

Interestingly, great minds think alike... I will be 66 in June. :D

I am going to try to reinstall unplugged. If it doesn't work, I will redo the microcode for the MFC. If that doesn't work, I will put a ticket in and hopefully support can give me idea for what is wrong... As a side note, I love the Fractal - It has been the best experience in my guitar playing career - I realize this is beta and have no worries about getting to it when it is ready. Just was reading some many good post about it.
Thanks for taking the time to help me,

Eric
I haven't tried with new link, but I did try with it unplugged and it worked fine.

Thanks for your help,
Eric

It didn't help. I Haven't been through all 234 amps, but so far, only the two Suhr models seem affected. And even on those, the GEQ, Speaker, Dynamics, Power, Tone and Other screens all work, but the Basic screen is blank.

I suspect this is karma for something awful I did once to an actual badger. But in my defense, I didn't learn it was a badger until afterwards; it certainly felt like a gerbil.

Try Refresh After New FW.

On a side note, if you can fit a whole badger up there...well, never mind...

Back
Top Bottom