Axe-Fx II - Owner's Manual Yet ... ?

R.D.

Power User
Last update was Cliff was still proofreading .... Not like he doesn't have enough on his plate right now, but I was wondering if any one has heard yet ?

THANKS !

I don't imagine you'll see it there until the units are shipping and the new Axe-Edit is out. I'm guessing the new Axe-Edit will come out the same day the new units ship as well since you'll need it to work with them.

I'm guessing the new Axe-Edit will come out the same day the new units ship as well since you'll need it to work with them.

This is not true. Cliff stated the current Axe-Edit is working with the Axe II.

This is not true. Cliff stated the current Axe-Edit is working with the Axe II.

I would imagine there would be some differences though as the axe2 has fewer amps models and some different parameters compared to the current version of axeedit, therefore I would think there will be a new installer when axe2 is released.

I would imagine there would be some differences though as the axe2 has fewer amps models and some different parameters compared to the current version of axeedit, therefore I would think there will be a new installer when axe2 is released.

Agreed it's probably best but you don't *need* it.

Yeah, it may work in some ways, but the Axe II has many different parameters, so it won't fully support operations on the Axe II. That's why I'm thinking 1.0 will some out when the Axe II does and it'll have full support for Axe II functions.

I've been checking the downloads page several times a day but nothing yet.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this... writing manuals for microprocessor controlled products can be an arduous task. Sometimes it takes significantly longer to explain the features of the software compared to how long it actually took to implement in code!

I can also say that I spent very little time with the Ultra manual... all the questions I had were answered here. So it wouldn't surprise me if the AxeFX-II manual covers just the very basic fundamental things like hook up diagrams and such.

So it wouldn't surprise me if the AxeFX-II manual covers just the very basic fundamental things like hook up diagrams and such.

Mmmmh, do you really think Cliff will make the Axe-Fx II manual "basic" ? It will be better than the former one!
He just want to be sure everything is OK with the drafts, so he is proofreading and he has proofreaders. Have you ever seen Cliff releasing something not top-notch ?
Remember the Manual if the first thing a potential user will get.

Matt is writing the manual this time and doing an incredible job. The final draft is done. Just awaiting the input from the proof-readers and it will be available online very shortly.

Reactions: gpz
Back
Top Bottom