Axe Fx II no longer likes to be on overnight

Henry, maybe you should give 12.04 beta a run.

From Cliff's release notes:
"Fixed Multi-Delay total feedback can exceed 100% causing instability."

It's kinda inline with what BillyZeppa mentioned.

I've had this bite me with 12.03 on a stock patch. Cliff fixed it for us already! :D
Thanks. Yeah well as it happens I'm on 12.04

We have around 2500+ wind generators within 70 or so miles around me. They run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are making MONEY for their owners and have extra energy to sell back to SPS every month. Profits are great, and so they keep adding them... Otherwise they wouldn't. The interstate is about 2 miles away and has traffic on it all the time. I like my house to stay around 72 degrees year round. I like the screen colors when my mac go's to sleep. I warm my truck up in the morning. I don't believe in global warming or cooling as mother nature takes care of itself over time and humans are just an afterthought when its all said and done. So, with this is mind, I real don't mind leaving my Axe FX II on overnight... :mrgreen

'Merica!

Well that's kind of true, but developers have had to write around Apples code.

Apple seems to have a long standing policy: If Apple's code base is a problem for Apple's developers then Apple will fix it, if Apple's code base causes problems for 3rd party developers - those developers are f****d.

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were trying to problem solve. But it sounds like sone others have been experiencing similar things.

I don't have Axe-Edit or bot running. I do have USB connected, just so when I launch edit or bot they're ready. And it's always therefore connected to the computer, Mac.

I was just reporting, not actually beta testing or looking for a solution. But if ones to be had, great.

Exactly the same issue here.
Random lockups with usb connected but no program opened on my Mac. Without USB there was NEVER a Problem.

Back
Top Bottom