Axe-fx II new videos

Nice, and thanks. As geared as I am towards heavier solo / riff sounds these cleaner clips sound fantastic and that's possibly the best wah sound I've ever heard.

That guy was one of the best players at the show. A virtual walking encyclopedia of musical styles.

I think the point of the videos that we watch since the Axe II was announced, is show us the clean breaking and medium gain tones. I can hear a lot of dinamic response and smoother tones than the Axe 1. That agressive and little harsh medium frequencies now are smooth and hot. The sound is more complex in general. I like what I hear and, with this release, the differences with a real amp are inexistent. Now you can do an A/B comparison and the tubes are in the amp and in the modeler 100%.
Well, is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong...

BTW - Great videos! I want my AXE II!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely sweet playing. His funk groove is ridiculous and he's clearly got jazz on lockdown as well. Love when he breaks into "Roxanne" at the end.

Last edited:
I think the point of the videos that we watch since the Axe II was announced, is show us the clean breaking and medium gain tones. I can hear a lot of dinamic response and smoother tones than the Axe 1. That agressive and little harsh medium frequencies now are smooth and hot. The sound is more complex in general. I like what I hear and, with this release, the differences with a real amp are inexistent. Now you can do an A/B comparison and the tubes are in the amp and in the modeler 100%.
Well, is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong...

BTW - Great videos! I want my AXE II!!!
I agree, the first clip smooth break-up sound is spot on, sounds like a tube amp all the way! I'm sure the feel is as good!!

Hey... how come that Orange Fractal Audio t-shirt isn't for sale? Haven't people been asking for a t-shirt or something similar? I know I'd want one.

Back
Top Bottom