Axe Fx II - New OwnHammer - V3 [Mesa V30] SeeD

Sounds really good!
Is this a stereo-Preset with both amps parallel? I also like this combination with savage/Diezel VH4.

this specific V30 has previously not been available in any of the Ownhammer libraries. by now there are quite a few different V30 versions on the market, not all sounding the same. this one used here is one of the good sounding ones ;)

I agree, though i somehow keep dreaming to to mix as nicely done greenback impulses with these too... perversion i guess :D

Yeah I also gave these a quick test run. They're definitely on par with Kevin's prior quality that we're all familiar with! This collection is a bit different however and I love the different approach Kevin explained to me. I would say there are more sounds and versatility in this pack in comparison to what was done before. That being said the original Mesa V32 is still my favorite pack... after my own work of course. :) In this new Mesa OwnHammer collection the darker ones did the job best. I think #8 or #9 is where I felt the meat. :) A was probably closest to what I would go for but I really liked the growl of B also.

It`s not the same spot on the speaker. with the 57+57. But i too like that sound !

Back
Top Bottom