Axe-FX II: Muse - Hysteria

Gamedojo

Power User
Now that I'm full force using the Axe Fx 2 live, I haven't had much time to make patches for downloading. But I used this patch over the weekend for some Muse at a gig I figured, in lew of Muse on Saturday Night live tonight, I'd record over a backing track and share my patch.

Hysterically Muse

The real recording has Matt with some sort of phaser of sorts on parts, but didn't want that sound live, so I kept it off, add it if you'd like.

NOTE: this i done with firmware v7 and not v8. Haven't gotten 8 yet due to lack of Axe Edit support.

PATCH DOWNLOAD

Enjoy...

Last edited:
Nice, kicks ass!

(Unlike their latest record....)

Last edited:
@gamedojo - I noticed on your site that for v6 you stuck with stock IRs but for v7 you use Redwirez almost exclusively.. and then a different set for each song.. how did you match them up? Do you have a process for picking an IR when building a patch?

@gamedojo - I noticed on your site that for v6 you stuck with stock IRs but for v7 you use Redwirez almost exclusively.. and then a different set for each song.. how did you match them up? Do you have a process for picking an IR when building a patch?

I discovered redwirez at the same time as v7. Picking the speakers is a little frustrating. I try to start with what I think the original used and go from there, but really it's honestly just trial and error. Hours of experimenting have allowed me to narrow done my fav mica and placement and I tend to find the basket weave g12m cab to be pretty awesome for about anything... Especially live.

Now that I'm full force using the Axe Fx 2 live, I haven't had much time to make patches for downloading. But I used this patch over the weekend for some Muse at a gig I figured, in lew of Muse on Saturday Night live tonight, I'd record over a backing track and share my patch.

Hysterically Muse

The real recording has Matt with some sort of phaser of sorts on parts, but didn't want that sound live, so I kept it off, add it if you'd like.

NOTE: this i done with firmware v7 and not v8. Haven't gotten 8 yet due to lack of Axe Edit support.
PATCH DOWNLOAD

Enjoy...
Thank you so much for this..You rock!

Back
Top Bottom