Axe FX II MK I is still a amazing sounding magic box ODS-100 Ford

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
ODS-100 Ford

With fw 9.04 its now really easy to get a great sound. I used Cliff's advice with the optical 2 comp after the cab here and my favorit ir's at the moment from CabIr.eu: MB Lonestar. Here it sounds great with the Dumble ODS-100 Ford and I used the Focus Cab 421 and Focus Cab 57 with Proximity on 1.00 and mic position "Null". So smooth and full sounding............

Last edited:
With fw 9.04 its now really easy to get a great sound. I used Cliff's advice with the optical 2 comp after the cab here and my favorit ir's at the moment from CabIr.eu: MB Lonestar. Here it sounds great with the Dumble ODS-100 Ford and I used the Focus Cab 421 and Focus Cab 57 with Proximity on 1.00 and mic position "Null". So smooth and full sounding............

Tell me where is Cliff advice regarding the use of compressor ?

This is what blues is all about.
Would you mind sharing the preset?

Thanks man - I would love to share it but doublechecked as there is a tonematch block in it. I've never done a tonematch and checked through the Fremen presets I've got and it was created by him in 2017. I tweaked quite a bit but he has done all the work especially with the tonematch. So it's an commercial preset from Fremen's Preset Pack: "Clean & Blues" https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/cleans-blues-pack-axe-fx-ii/. ;)

Back
Top Bottom