Axe FX II Metallica AJFA album Blackened Tone Match

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

Metallica tone matching test. And Justice For All album ,song Blackened. Link to tone match test ,is here below! 8)

https://soundcloud.com/dimebucker1984/axe-fx-ii-metallica-and

Update!

Now that preset is axe-chance here is link ,and I recommend use fractal bot to send that in Axe FX II!

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=2003

Tone matching guitar was ,Dean ML79 mahogany body and neck and Seymour Duncan SH-13 pickup in bridge. And normal EADGBe tuning ,whit 10-46 string gauge!

Last edited:
Hey

If someone can help me ,would be nice to know those. One is how I can only take one patch ,in Axe Fx II to computer and how share that in axechance? And second question is ,how I can take and save all of my presets to computer like a safe copy?

Last edited:
What about the intro sound?

Is the amp the same?

What are the settings for the harmony voice (& slow gear & delay)?

One of the best intros of all time.

Hey

My tone match ,was James Hetfield original rhythm guitar tone in that song. Blackened intro I think it has about same tone ,like whole song. I don't know those harmony settings and that reversed effect ,like intro have.

What about the intro sound?

Is the amp the same?

What are the settings for the harmony voice (& slow gear & delay)?

One of the best intros of all time.

Hey

Thanks mate enjoy :encouragement:

Thanks for the patch man!

For the first time in years Iv'e pulled out Justice and have been jamming along for the last three days..

..Good stuff.

Also makes me realize I need to try tonematch.

Thanks.

Thanks mate. Yeah And Justice For All album ,all songs have different amp settings. Metallica was use different settings for Mark IIC+ and parametric eq settings ,almost all those AJFA songs in that record. And Master Of Puppets album ,was same way.

Fantastic tone, man. Almost exactly like the Justice tone, but meaner and with more gain... which is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom